Give to the Greater Worcester Community Foundation
Doing More for Our Community, Together.
Donate to a fund at the Foundation or start your own. We are a 501(c)(3) public charitable corporation and all contributions are fully tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Foundation's federal identification number is: 04-2572276.
We welcome your gift to one of the funds the Foundation has created to meet pressing, community-wide needs:
- Community Response Fund - Accepts grant requests for urgent community priorities.
- Directors & Corporators Fund - Supports special grant initiatives or Foundation operations.
- Fund for the Arts and Humanities - Promotes widespread support of the arts and humanities in greater Worcester.
- Founders Fund - A fund created by the Foundation in 1983 to accept gifts of any size for discretionary grantmaking.
- General Scholarship Fund - A scholarship fund to promote widespread support of education assistance, particularly for nontraditional students.
- GLBT Partnership Fund - This fund serves the growing needs of the GLBT community in Central Massachusetts.
- Water & Land Stewardship Fund - Supports projects that have a positive impact on the many watersheds in our region.
- Worcester Street Tree Fund - A Fund dedicated to planting trees along the streets of Worcester.
- Youth Opportunity Fund - Promotes widespread support for local projects which involve disadvantaged Worcester youth in enriching opportunities.
Or give to one of the 450 funds created by our donors.
Thank you for your generosity.