Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund
The Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund makes grants to nonprofit organizations, libraries and schools to protect animals and to educate Central Massachusetts residents on topics of wildlife, nature, and environmental science.
The fund was created in 2000 with a bequest made by Rosemary Davis of Lancaster. The Foundation works with advisors to make grantee award decisions.
Areas of Interest
The Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund supports projects primarily in Central Massachusetts that do one or more of the following:
- Prevent cruelty and provide protection to animals
- Support no-kill animal adoption facilities
- Protect nature, wildlife, marine life and animal habitats
- Promote animal and environmental education for children and adults
- Train or place companion animals for people with mobility or therapeutic needs
There are no deadlines. Applications are reviewed as they are received and every effort is made to respond with a decision within 60 days.
Application Forms & Instructions
Access to our on-line application system can be found here.
You are advised to contact a program officer to discuss your request before sending it in.
Contact: Pam Kane
Telephone: (508) 755-0980