Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until funds are exhausted.
The Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund makes grants to nonprofit organizations, libraries and schools to protect animals and to educate Central Massachusetts residents on topics of wildlife, nature, and environmental science.
The fund was created in 2000 with a bequest made by Rosemary Davis of Lancaster. The Foundation works with advisors to make grantee award decisions.
Areas of Interest
The Rosemary Davis Memorial Fund supports projects primarily in Central Massachusetts that do one or more of the following:
- Prevent cruelty and provide protection to animals
- Support no-kill animal adoption facilities
- Protect nature, wildlife, marine life and animal habitats
- Promote animal and environmental education for children and adults
- Train or place companion animals for people with mobility or therapeutic needs
Application Forms & Instructions
The application form is online. The first time an organization applies to the Foundation through our online application system, it creates an Organization Account to use for each application going forward. Please use the same account you have previously used, or create a new one if this your first time applying online. You may contact Foundation staff to find out if your organization already has an account in our system.
You are advised to contact a staff member to discuss your request before sending it in.
Contact: Sarah Shugrue